Sunday 4 June 2017

Don’t get embarrassed to use Hearing Aid Machine

Hearing aids did not cause any problem with my social life or my career. I did not face any such problems at all, and I've been wearing them for a long time. As a matter of fact, once I became an entertainer and started working as a theater actor, I was probably the first performer to talk about hearing problems on stage. Without the hearing aids, my voice becomes very loud, and I cannot control the quality of my voice. I grew up using hearing aids and even had speech therapy. So I understand the importance of choosing the right hearing aid machine.
hearing aids in India

When I felt embarrassed:-

1) I stopped talking to my family, friends etc. because I was struggling to hear.
2) I felt restricted or limited by my hearing problems.
3)  And also, I was having trouble hearing the movies in the theater, and watching TV or songs at levels that were too loud for others.
4) I didn’t feel good about myself when I talked to anyone and I couldn’t hear their voice.

When I was facing hearing loss issue then I decided that I should go to the professional of hearing aid care for check up. The professional provided me a hearing aid device which is used to determine a person's hearing sensitivity at different frequencies. It produces the better quality of sound.  I use a hearing aid on regular basis after the checkup. When I work out, I wear two in-the-ear hearing aids for comfort, and then I wear the behind-the-ears for my day-to-day non-physical activities, when I need maximum hearing and to communicate with people and do interviews. This is very helpful for speech reading.
The hearing aid device is used by aiding persons with or compensating for impaired hearing. If you face hearing loss issues then you should go to the best hearing aid care center nearby you. The trained hearing healthcare professionals will determine your hearing problems in a proper and professional way. The audiologist will evaluate the particular cause of the hearing defect and advise patients of their treatment and rehabilitative choices and they will help patients achieve the most effective hearing outcomes and hearing-related quality of life.
So, I would like to conclude by saying that wearing a hearing aid machine is not an embarrassment in fact; it has improved my hearing capability. You can extend the lifetime of your hearing aid devices due to some preventative maintenance and good care.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the informative article. There are few well-known Hearing Aid Clinic In India who provide Hearing Aids in India. Looking forward to more informative articles from you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That’s a very informative article. Thanks for sharing such useful information. Keep up the good work. I have found some interesting information on Hearing Aids.

    ReplyDelete

Myths about Hearing Loss and Hearing Aid

Everyone has many doubts or   myths about hearing loss and hearing aid . There are some myths:- Myth 1 >  Hiding hearing disorder...